Things to do before I head out of town tomorrow:
Clean my apartment. WITH chemicals.
Return stuff to Target.
Fix Trevor's Christmas gift.
Do all my necessary laundry.
Get the rest of Ethan's Christmas gift.
Pack.
Clean car.
Call the airline about checked luggage and MP3 players.
Print off ticket and itinerary.
I meant to do this all tonight since by a stroke of the Hand of God I got someone to cover my entire shift tomorrow, because I have to head out around 1pm now. But no. I'm writing in this blog that no one reads, making lists, working on Ethan's blanket, drinking mango smoothie and eating my vegan guilty pleasure: tater tots.
Tomorrow is going to be an interesting day, but I can rest easy in that I am now OFFICIALLY on BREAK! Glory to God in the Highest! Peace on earth, good will to students!
I've Moved!
14 years ago
i resent that fact... i read your blog!
ReplyDelete